Business Software Solutions
Manage your manufacturing process with flexibility so you can respond quickly to rapidly changing market conditions.
Now, more than ever before, building a lean, agile and efficient manufacturing operation is critical to staying competitive in today’s aggressive global market.
IRIS manufacturing systems cover all aspects of manufacturing requirements. Whether you are a process or discrete manufacturer, make to stock or make to order, our solutions provide you with robust tools to manage and analyse every aspect of your business.
IRIS manufacturing solutions deliver increased flexibility and control to your business. They cover every aspect, from costing the work to streamlining production. Your managers can drill-down to analyse where demand is coming from and where the supply is being sourced.
Maximise your output - minimise your costs
IRIS has helped leading companies to optimise their resources and minimise costs by becoming more efficient and cutting out waste at every stage. Companies using the power of IRIS manufacturing solutions include Caparo, St Austell, Hillfoot Steel, Cembre and Frost Electroplating.
In-depth sector knowledge
As well as applications for a range of markets and industries, IRIS offers specially integrated applications for:
- Stock Forecasting - Forecasts your future sales based on sales history averages or trends, customer schedules, annual company/product growth, monthly/seasonal factoring, manual overrides
- Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) - Plans you future manufacturing requirements and works orders.
- Financial Planning - Financial planning, in addition to viewing forecasts in terms of quantities you can also view the forecasts in terms of finance. You can view values of historical sales, values of predicted future sales and values of predicted stock holdings throughout the year.
Palladium Technology Offers a Range of Products Suitable for Almost Any Industry
Fast Facts on our vendors IRIS and Frontrange Solutions
- Over 2 million users between the two software houses
- Used in well over 100 different countries with well established support networks
- Local support available throughout Australia & New Zealand for our extensive client base