Business Software Solutions
Not-For-Profit / Charity Software
Become more accountable for your expenditure and confidently scrutinise the return on every cent with IRIS.
Become more accountable
- Access vital information - on-demand access to detailed financial information, delivered in a choice of user-friendly and familiar formats
- Spend each cent wisely - analyse the profitability of specific projects and allocate scarce resources for optimum results
- Meet statutory obligations - rapidly produce reports on your income and expenditure, in full and automatic compliance with the latest legal requirements
- Communicate more easily - provide remote access to stakeholders and trustees to involve them more actively in the day-to-day running of the organisation
IRIS is the No. 1 choice for Charities!
100% of charities would recommend IRIS Exchequer accounting software to another charity. Charity Finance, 2010
Over 1,000 not-for-profit organisations use IRIS, including 54% of the top 100 charities.
IRIS has unbeatable knowledge and experience of fulfilling the needs of the not-for-profit sector and is the leading supplier to the sector in the key areas of fundraising, donor management, relationship management as well as accounting software.
IRIS customers include major organisations such as British Deaf Association, Canterbury Cathedral, National Society for Epilepsy, The Samaritans and Emirates Team New Zealand as well as a selection of smaller niche not-for-profits and multinationals based in Australia and New Zealand.
Palladium Technology Offers a Range of Products Suitable for Almost Any Industry
Fast Facts on our vendors IRIS and Frontrange Solutions
- Over 2 million users between the two software houses
- Used in well over 100 different countries with well established support networks
- Local support available throughout Australia & New Zealand for our extensive client base